Pages

Thursday 7 July 2011

Midnight Circus, Riddle me, 어머!

Well, I changed my blog title again and also i redesigned it again. It's hard for me to find the most suitable one according to my style (I am an easily bored person anyway)

Okay, I chose "Midnight Circus" as the title because lately i am addicted to this song, yeah it is Sunny Hill's song. Actually, i didn't really know about this group (Sunny Hill I mean), and then i downloaded the song, i became addicted to this, finally i wanted to know more about this group and i searched it on the internet.

This is the link for you to know about them, please click!


I was a little bit surprised that Sunny Hill isn't really a girlband because there is a man member in Sunny Hill! Well, I saw him on Midnight Circus MV, but i thought, he's just a model for the clip who is actually a member of this group.

I also put the song as my blog's background music, yeah, Midnight Circus, Riddle me, 어머!

Bonus Pics :





Lee Gi Kwang from B2ST featured on this MV.


P.S. : I got the pics randomly by googling.
milkysmile

No comments:

Post a Comment