Pages

Saturday 16 July 2011

AKB48 Virtual Member, Eguchi Aimi~

Well, I think I'm not really up to date with AKB48 recent news, sorry readers..milkysmile
Yesterday, my friend told me that there is a member of AKB48 who is made by computer, she's not real or you can say it, she is fake, not human, whatever...

Wow, I couldn't believe it, so I browsed it on the internet. And yeah, there is..., my friend was right!milkysmile



Watch the videos below!




And the CM




アイスの実 (Aisu no Mi)! That's cute.milkysmile


The virtual member is Eguchi Aimi. Well, she's gorgeous, and a very good job for the creators who made her.


Well, I read an article :
"they ran out of beautiful teen girls to add to the band so they decided to one up the makers of Hatsune Miku and create a fake new member"

Whatt?? They ran out of beautiful teen girls? Why didn't they find me, then add me as a new member of AKB48? milkysmile
Hahaha, just kidding! I am not a person who can dance properly while singing and I can't speak japanese.milkysmile

Okay, bye-bye!milkysmile

No comments:

Post a Comment