Pages

Thursday 18 August 2011

Are you an artist?

Well, are you an artist?
Love making any artworks such as painting, photography and such?
Are you a professional or not or it's just a hobby?
Want to share your artworks to the world?

Okay, let's meet :


What is deviantART? You can find the answer here



I love drawing, and I want to share my drawings to the world. I really recommend deviantART for you who wants to share your own arts to the world.

Well, I have been a deviant for 11 months and only 5 deviations! Hehe, I'm not a professional though~
FYI, on deviantART, deviant means a person who submits the arts, and deviations means your art, well, you can simplify it like that.

This is the link to my page on deviantART : aishxaish

You can also learn many things on it because other deviants also share their tutorials so you can find something new to learn, but remember your own style right?

So, hurry up, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment