Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2011

a Wonder of Aisya

I love wandering around the internet, not only for checking my Facebook account or updating any Korean or Japanese entertainment news or searching info, or whatever, but also looking for some artworks made from anyone..

Well, there is a page on facebook which I liked, it is SWEET STREETS. Yesterday, I saw an article posted by SWEET STREETS on my Facebook news feed. It was an artwork, and then I was curious about the writing on that artwork. It's written "a Wonder of Aisya", wow, my name! Okay, I know, that is not really my name (my name is Aisha, but it is pronounced as Aisya).

The artwork is made by Chikuwaemil, you can check here to know about her.

And, this is one of her artworks, a Wonder of Aisya



All I can say is WOW, really beautiful~
The artwork is for a PV of Kaai Yuki - a Wonder of Aisya

Chikuwaemil is really a talented artist!

Source : SWEET STREETS

1 comment: