Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

What I Watched Recently on YouTube

I love YouTube! You can watch anything there, such as music videos, movies, some tutorials, and much more. Yeah, YouTube has a lot of benefit to us.

Now, I want to share you some channels that I watched recently on YouTube.

1. runnyrunny999

Why did I watch a cooking channel about japanese food? Well, I love to watch Beelzebub, and there is a man named Oga who likes to eat croquette (コロッケ). I tried to make it but failed, because I just searched the recipe without watching how to make it. You can learn another recipes of japanese food there..

Beel-chan eating croquette



2. KawaiiiOfficial  

I love this channel! It really makes me wanna go to Japan again. I regretted because I didn't watch this channel before I went to japan last year. I like Mana Honda, the navigator of this channel. She is a JELLY Magazine Model.
Kawaii.i Official Facebook Page : Kawaii.i
Mana Honda Official Facebook Page : 本多 末奈(Honda Mana)

 Mana Honda, The Navigator of Kawaii.i Channel on YouTube


3. TokyoFashionNews

This channel is dedicated for you who love and want to know about fashion in Tokyo. You can also see some unique things in Tokyo and the most important thing is about Tokyo street fashion. Tokyo is really incredible for its fashion taste.
Tokyo Fashion Website : TokyoFashion.com
Tokyo Fashion Official Facebook Page : Tokyo Fashion


Okay, that's all. Bye!

1 comment: